Monday, August 6, 2007

Worth It

I was just sittin here setting up my profile when the thought of Calvary came to mind. I'm filled with awe and thanks, that he looked down two or so thousnad years into the future and saw my face.
I wonder did he ever think "is he worth it?"
only to see me singing his praise thousands of years later and say "YES!"
Have you ever stopped to think about the fact that he saw you as you are. with all your faults, scars, tears in your eyes and the struggles and temtations that you would face. Yet, still he saw beyond all of that and saw the potential in you. He knew that you were worth all the beating, all the pain, and all the suffering. So He shed His blood, died on the cross, yet in all of the pain He did nt complain on time. Then he rose again so you could see him one day face to face.
He knew you were worth it!!!!

No comments: